Hábitat Mujer Salud
HMS intervenes in the social net of women to contribute to their sexual and reproductive well-being with emphasis on the prevention of unsafe abortion, through the inclusion of social leaders and health personnel with the capacity to develop promotional and preventive actions.
We work together with young people and women of reproductive age, health services, community health agents and associations.
Virtual consultancies on contraception and voluntary interruption of pregnancy.
The Community Health Agent has a fundamental role in the development of the dynamics of our projects:
· Promotes access to timely services.
· Prevents unwanted pregnancy and unsafe abortion.
· Promotes the responsible use of contraceptive methods.
· They are confidential and free..
· We answer your questions about sexual and reproductive health.
· We promote informed decisions about your body.
· Legal support (Sentence C-355 of 2006)..